1. Seesle will record the Personal Data provided by the Users to use Seesle.com in its database.
2. If Seesle.com is used, the data provided, including without limitation, name, address and place of residence, e-mail address and bank account number, shall be complete, accurate and current. The User warrants that he is legally authorized to use Seesle.com in any way.
3. The Personal Data will be used to enable Users to conclude an Agreement.
1. By registration of the user at Seesle.com, the user consents to the use of the personal data, with due observance of the law, for activities such as analysis, site improvement and occasional mailings of relevant (product) information about Seesle.com
2. Users who object to the use of their personal data for direct marketing as described here may terminate such use by making their objection known via info@Seesle.com.
3. Personal data will not be provided to third parties, unless necessary for technical reasons.
4. Seesle may use so-called cookies or other technical means, including storage of the Userís password and/or IP address, to personalize experiences with Seesle.com.
5. Within the framework of its policy to prevent abuse of Seesle.com, Seesle may, in response to a substantiated request, provide personal data of Seesle.com Users to investigating officers and/or institutions charged with law enforcement.
6. Each User may request inspection of his/her personal data in the data base and have any incorrect personal data rectified by contacting Seesle via info@Seesle.com.†